Here's a very simple tutorial/ pictorial on how to do a heart manicure using normal tape, scissors and nail polish. It's easy to do and very good for people who want to try on nail art, or why not when you should paint your nail design with your non-dominant hand. You know it can be tricky! :)
So here we go:
1. fold the piece of tape in two and cut a half heart. That way it will be symmetrical and exactly the same on both sides.
2. Place the piece of tape on your finger.
3. Paint nail polish in another color than the base. This way you don't have to watch out for the lines, the tape will save your design. Add a couple of coats.
4. Remove the tape. Add top coat.
(5. Optional: add some glitter around the heart. I think it makes the design a little bit funnier. Many stores sell these glitter polishes with a very thin brush that makes it easy to draw around different designs to make them look cooler.)
And DONE :)
What do you think? Would you like to have more pictorials/ tutorials or just keep on going the same way as before? :) Have a good polished day everyone!